Owning a business can cause both excitement and anxiety at the same time. Most people want to focus on their business and do what they are good at rather than having to figure out all of the legal issues that can intersect with their business activities. Our corporate attorney’s can help with issues like:
- Whether the business is in the proper form to provide the best protection for its owners (should you be a sole proprietor, a partnership, a corporation, a limited liability company?)
- Is the lease you are about to sign really “standard” or should there be changes to protect your rights as a tenant
- If you have one or more partners, do you have an agreement in place as to what will happen if one of you leaves or dies
Those legal business questions are just a few of the areas where a consultation with a corporate attorney can save you money and significant headaches if things later turn for the worst. Of course, should the need arise, our business lawyers in Minnesota can also represent you in resolving just about any dispute you may have with others.
Why Would You Need A Corporate Attorney?
Livgard and Lloyd business lawyers represents a wide array of businesses providing legal help and advice in the following areas:
- Formation of corporations, limited liability companies and partnerships;
- Drafting asset or stock purchase agreements and advising on the purchase or sale of a business;
- Reviewing and drafting contracts of all kinds;
- General business legal advice;
- Litigating business and commercial disputes.
These business topics are important to the foundation of your successful business or corporation. Our business lawyers located in St Paul, MN have years of experience with Minnesota corporations and advising them on the legal business issues all companies face at some point. Having a corporate attorney here in Minnesota that is ready to advise you is the smart choice.